Growing food manufacturer 2 plant locations seeking 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic! Are you looking for continued growth and development? The food industry is one of the strongest economic sectors of our economy to work in.
Our Client is deeply committed to knowing food from how its grown and harvested to how to bring out its best through processing. They are seeking team members who share their passion for delicious food. They promote from within, offer relocation assistance, offer amazing growth potential, and excellent benefits package and more. They are committed to excellence in all areas of food production with the mission to deliver top quality products.
Why Should You Apply?
- People who work there Bonus: hourly and salaried H
- Health Insurance: 65% company paid 401K: first 3%-100 % match, next 2%- 50% company match Life Insurance: company paid 2 x salary
- Paid time Off:
Hourly: 2 weeks first year Salaried: 2 weeks 3 days Salaried managers: 3 weeks Salaried directors: 4 weeks
**The Position **3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to Perform troubleshooting, repair work and preventative maintenance on all production machinery, equipment and instrumentation to sustain plant operations at highly efficient levels. Equipment includes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and fluid handling systems.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic prints and diagrams and ladder logic programs.
- Proficient in using hand, power, shop and diagnostic tools.
- Ability to coordinate multiple job effectively, and to handle detailed and broad range projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work flexible hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, comprehension) and follow complicated verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to stoop, bend and stand on a frequent basis. Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, stairs, crawl through manholes, work on roofs, in tanks.
- Install and modify production equipment and machinery.
- Document project activities and prepare appropriate operating standards and/or maintenance procedures for all equipment and processes.
- Complete documentation process for machinery usage, equipment maintenance and purchases.
- Maintain cleanliness of maintenance equipment shop.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of maintenance supplies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in packaging and process equipment line maintenance of machinery in food or beverage manufacturing facility.
- PC literate, email and calendar outlook use.
- Skilled in electrical power/controls, mechanical and fluid handling systems.
- Knowledge of production line packaging and filling equipment.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. has a combined experience of over 20 years in the staffing industry providing talent globally. Our professional staff of talent acquisition specialists located throughout the Boston, New York & Texas areas provide comprehensive staffing needs including temporary, temporary to hire, and professional placement in the areas of manufacturing, engineering, IT, finance, logistics and warehouse, supervisory, operations and more.